I feel a little like Santa this week. I finally had a draw for all of those winners from the 5 year blog bash contest (yes I feel bad it got pushed off so long). So if you have won you likely already have an email from me, if you don’t and you have won, please check your spam filter.
The grand prize winner of a Kobo Vox tablet was: Jeff Windatt, who is very excited and if the mail system is helpful may have his prize before Christmas.
The secondary prizes were won as follows and for everyone who has contacted me it will be in the mail by today:
- Sophie W – Wise Investing Made Simple by Larry Swedroe
- Shawn – Juggling Dynamite by Danielle Park
- Outlier Model (via Twitter) – The New Investment Frontier III by Howard J. Atkinson
- Being_light (via Twitter) – What Investors Really Want by Meir Statman
- Ping – Understanding Wall Street (5th Edition) by Jeffrey B. Little
- Be’en – Uncontrolled Risk by Mark T Williams
- Nora – The Wealth Cure by Hill Harper
- Amanda – The Wealthy Barber Returns by David Chilton
- Dee – Findependence Day by Jonathan Chevreau (signed)
- Sean – Free at 45 by Timothy Stobbs (signed)
Thanks again for everyone who tweeted, commented or link to that post and sent me an email. I appreciate your support and I thank you all for reading and commenting. Happy holidays everyone!